a program designed specifically for CEOs and Business Owners in Greater San Antonio
Perhaps your business is stuck, you lack close alignment with your team or the business might hit some targets, but there’s little satisfaction in the overall result.
You are smart, creative, hard-working, and tenacious. After all, look at the business you've created and grown. But sometimes the answers elude you.
C. S. Lewis said, “a familiar captivity is frequently more desirable than an unfamiliar freedom."
The obstacles you face include:
- You can’t see what you can’t see. Everyone has blind spots.
- You can’t know what you can’t know. Two smart people are more effective than one.
- You can’t hold yourself accountable. You might hold yourself responsible, but you can't hold yourself accountable.
- You need help to can avoid “Ready, Fire, Aim!” 'Nuff said.
- It is lonely at the top. You need a confidential and experienced ear to discuss many of the concerns and plans you face.
In sum, it is time for wisdom, not cleverness. It is time for action, not rationalization.
But it is very hard to do alone.
That's why we created "Unfamiliar Freedom." Unfamiliar Freedom is a monthly peer group of small business owners and CEOs to leverage the wisdom and experience of the members. All conversations in the meetings are confidential and each peer group designed to avoid conflicts of interest of any kind.
BEST OF ALL... IT IS FREE!
Unfamiliar Freedom benefits:
- Confidential meetings with peer CEOs and Owners
- Informal Advisory Group of experienced executives
- No conflicts of interest of any kind
- Two-hour meeting format so you can get back to the office quickly to apply what you've learned.
“Long run is a misleading guide to current affairs. In the long run we are all dead."
-John Maynard Keynes
Unfamiliar Freedom launches with a free CEO peer group session in San Antonio on in September 2018
Register for this introductory session by clicking here. Type your name, and email address in the contact form and "Unfamiliar Freedom" in the subject line. We'll be in touch.
Register now. Space is limited.
If you are currently in a CEO peer group or working with an advisor one on one, come see how well they work together.